VICTORIA - Book a Mentoring Session with Vicky Trainor (Greensborough, Melbourne)
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Due to high demand, mentoring sessions are subject to availability. Please book now to avoid any disappointment.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all mentoring appointments will be conducted virtually until further notice.
Mentor Name: Vicky Trainor
Mentor Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Growth Digital Marketing Strategies
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) including campaign analysis/bespoke campaign creation
- Local SEO (Google Maps)
- Website Design & Development
- Website Audit & Performance Analysis (including Google Analytics)
- Keyword Research & Competitor Analysis
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimisation
- Website Management & Security
- Digital Outsourcing - remote & inhouse
I'm an online visibility specialist with specific expertise in Google Maps and Search Engine Optimisation.
As owner/founder of Websites Which Work I help business owners grow and scale their business online by creating and improving websites which are search engine friendly and attract new customers and clients naturally and effortlessly.
I love to empower by sharing my knowledge around how websites work, how the search engines work and simplifying/demistifying SEO and its many different components & strategies.
The quality of your website is a huge driver for your online success and the most powerful marketing tool you have. An effective website is also a valuable asset for your business. Especially if you're going to sell one day.
Website - https://websiteswhichwork.com.au
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vicky-trainor/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/websiteswhichwork/
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com.au/websiteswhichwork/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/vicky_trainor
Meeting Type Options:
- Face-to-Face (Banyule/Nillumbik or North/East Suburbs by prior arrangement)
- Skype/Zoom 1:1
Melbourne Innovation Centre, Greensborough, VIC.
#1. How to book
- Browse through our mentor profiles and choose which mentor will best suit your needs
- Buy a mentoring session with your chosen mentor using the “Buy with PayPal” button (note: you can use a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account. Click the “Buy with PayPal” button, then select “Pay with Card”)
- Our team will email you within 1 business day with a secure booking link to book your mentoring appointment.
#2. This seems too simple. Is there a catch?
No catch! All you need is to live in Victoria, have a valid ABN, and pay $25 to access 2 hours one-on-one mentoring with a digital business expert.
#3. How do I book my mentoring appointment?
Call us on 9490 1402 during business hours and we will book you in with your preferred mentor.
#4. I’ve participated in the ASBAS Digital Solutions program. Can I access the Digital Solutions Mentoring?
Yes! This can be accessed in addition to the 2 hours mentoring received via ASBAS program. Simply pay $25 and attend another 2 hours of mentoring.
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Mentoring sessions are subject to availability, please book now to avoid any disappointment.