REGIONAL VICTORIA - Book a Mentoring Session with Zali Garrety (Macedon Ranges, Victoria)
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Due to high demand, mentoring sessions are subject to availability. Please book now to avoid any disappointment.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all mentoring appointments will be conducted virtually until the end of May 2020.
Mentor Name: Zali Garrety
Mentor Contact: email@example.com
- Marketing Strategist
- Personal Branding Consultant
- Social Media
Zali assists businesses in developing effective marketing strategies, social media plans and marketing skill-sets through her consultancy business. She also runs a successful social media agency. Prior to establishing her businesses, she worked in the corporate sphere as a marketing manager. She has worked in the not-for-profit and FMCG space and was a General Manager for a leading Telecommunications firm.
Zali helps businesses deliver on their core objectives by creating marketing strategies and producing social media that achieve results.
Website - https://www.zaligarrety.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/zaligarrety/
LinkedIn - https://au.linkedin.com/in/zalinash
Meeting Type Options:
- Face-to-face (Macedon Ranges VIC) *Also available to meet in Moonee Ponds & Essendon, VIC upon request.
Macedon Ranges, VIC
#1. How to book
- Browse through our mentor profiles and choose which mentor will best suit your needs
- Buy a mentoring session with your chosen mentor using the “Buy with PayPal” button (note: you can use a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account. Click the “Buy with PayPal” button, then select “Pay with Card”)
- Our team will email you within 1 business day with a secure booking link to book your mentoring appointment.
#2. This seems too simple. Is there a catch?
No catch! All you need is to live in Victoria, have a valid ABN, and pay $25 to access 2 hours one-on-one mentoring with a digital business expert.
#3. How do I book my mentoring appointment?
Call us on 9490 1402 during business hours and we will book you in with your preferred mentor.
#4. I’ve participated in the ASBAS Digital Solutions program. Can I access the Digital Solutions Mentoring?
Yes! This can be accessed in addition to the 2 hours mentoring received via ASBAS program. Simply pay $25 and attend another 2 hours of mentoring.
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Mentoring sessions are subject to availability, please book now to avoid any disappointment.