REGIONAL VICTORIA - Book a Mentoring Session with Sam Hicks (Mansfield, Victoria)
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Due to high demand, mentoring sessions are subject to availability. Please book now to avoid any disappointment.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all mentoring appointments will be conducted virtually until the end of May 2020.
Mentor Name: Sam Hicks
Mentor Contact Email: email@example.com
- Business development – Plans; project and in-house template development and or reviews. Referrals, brainstorming, and troubleshooting.
- Marketing - Plans: Marketing, Social Media - Development/Reviews, Websites: Development/Management; CMS/WP
- Workshops – workplace training and assessment
Sam Hicks is a “make a difference type of person” with a passion for regional business development, marketing and photography.
A true creative spirit, Sam’s talent has led her through an extensive self-employed Ceramic Career of fifteen years, being in the Tourism and Visitor Services Sector for eight, exploring her own artistic endeavors with her photography, business development and marketing consultancy and workplace training for nearly twenty years.
Coupled with volunteer work in Adult Education, Community Banking, Crown Reserve Management, Food and Wine business groups and actual business experience Sam’s range of skills are unique and diverse.
Sam has a huge passion for knowledge, self-development and has qualifications in
- Business Administration and Marketing Management (MBA),
- Diplomas in Tourism, Events, Community Development, Community Education and Project Management,
- Certificates in Workplace Training and Assessment, Business and Marketing, Events and Creative Volunteering.
Sam is a proud life member and Secretary of Murrindindi Food and Wine Inc,
President of the Fawcett Hall Reserve Committee of Management,
President of the Alexandra Indoor Heated Pool Inc.,
and a proud life member of Marysville Triangle Business and Tourism Inc.
Sam’s top five values are humour, happiness, lifestyle, learning and making a difference; if these are constantly met, she finds everything else follows.
Anything is possible.
Website - http://samhicks.com.au/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/samhickscomau/
Meeting Type Options:
- Face-to-Face (Murrindindi & Mansfield, VIC)
- Skype/Zoom 1:1
Murrindindi, VIC (Thursday mornings for Murrindindi)
Mansfield, VIC (Wednesdays for Mansfield)
#1. How to book
- Browse through our mentor profiles and choose which mentor will best suit your needs
- Buy a mentoring session with your chosen mentor using the “Buy with PayPal” button (note: you can use a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account. Click the “Buy with PayPal” button, then select “Pay with Card”)
- Our team will email you within 1 business day with a secure booking link to book your mentoring appointment.
#2. This seems too simple. Is there a catch?
No catch! All you need is to live in Victoria, have a valid ABN, and pay $25 to access 2 hours one-on-one mentoring with a digital business expert.
#3. How do I book my mentoring appointment?
Call us on 9490 1402 during business hours and we will book you in with your preferred mentor.
#4. I’ve participated in the ASBAS Digital Solutions program. Can I access the Digital Solutions Mentoring?
Yes! This can be accessed in addition to the 2 hours mentoring received via ASBAS program. Simply pay $25 and attend another 2 hours of mentoring.
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Mentoring sessions are subject to availability, please book now to avoid any disappointment.