REGIONAL VICTORIA - Book a Mentoring Session with Jason Townsend (Wangaratta, Victoria)
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Due to high demand, mentoring sessions are subject to availability. Please book now to avoid any disappointment.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all mentoring appointments will be conducted virtually until further notice.
Mentor Name: Jason Townsend
Mentor Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Advice for Small Business
- Digital and Branding Strategy
- Setting out a Website to Get More Sales and Leads
- Writing on Websites that Converts to Customers
- Content-based SEO Techniques
- Mailchimp Newsletters and Integration
- Website and Email Hosting
- DIY Design using Canva
- Editing and Optimising WordPress Sites
- Simple DIY Website Setup using Google Business
- Cloud Backups and Storage
- Instant Payments using Square
- Digital Device Setup and Advice
- Phone and Internet Plan Advice
- Free Google tools
- Optimising Google Maps Listings
Jason is a marketing and tech professional located in Wangaratta. Using his content marketing expertise, he can look at your website through the eyes of your customer and suggest optimisation tips that will help you generate more sales and conversions.
He also helps small business to help them "up-skill" and become tech-savvy on topics like selecting digital devices, phones and internet, as well as provide technical support and advice on a range of digital topics.
With along history in digital and a degree in engineering, Jason has what it takes to get your business sailing smoothly.
Website - https://copycrusaders.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontownsend86
Meeting Type Options:
- Face-to-face (Wangaratta, VIC)
#1. How to book
- Browse through our mentor profiles and choose which mentor will best suit your needs
- Buy a mentoring session with your chosen mentor using the “Buy with PayPal” button (note: you can use a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account. Click the “Buy with PayPal” button, then select “Pay with Card”)
- Our team will email you within 1 business day with a secure booking link to book your mentoring appointment.
#2. This seems too simple. Is there a catch?
No catch! All you need is to live in Victoria, have a valid ABN, and pay $25 to access 2 hours one-on-one mentoring with a digital business expert.
#3. How do I book my mentoring appointment?
Call us on 9490 1402 during business hours and we will book you in with your preferred mentor.
#4. I’ve participated in the ASBAS Digital Solutions program. Can I access the Digital Solutions Mentoring?
Yes! This can be accessed in addition to the 2 hours mentoring received via ASBAS program. Simply pay $25 and attend another 2 hours of mentoring.
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Mentoring sessions are subject to availability, please book now to avoid any disappointment.